Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yo Dawg.

One of my photography sessions rescheduled for tomorrow so I took the open slot for myself!  Andrew is turning 5 early next month and I wanted to make sure that we got his birthday pictures done in order to have prints for the party - more honestly for the grandparents and other family members.

The other day I was going past the elementary school and there is a structure that was recently "hit" by graffiti artists - much to my delight, it was a very cool dinosaur.  With big teeth.  And little arms and hands...those little arms reminded of Cee Lo Green. So in any event, I have been thinking about how great of a backdrop this would be (now with the final product you do not even see the big monster that had me so inspired).

Andrew and I headed out this morning for our adventure.  You see, this is much different when you are taking photos of your own child vs. clients.  Two reasons, the first is that your own child does not listen to you! The challenging part.  The second, is there is a sense of adventure that you gain - you can be flexible and daring!  So, with a little inspiration from Cee Lo and of course, Mac Miller - here are some shots from this mornings session!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment